KVM SV231DVIUA 2 Port DVI USB Switch
- The SV231DVIUA 2-Port DVI USB KVM Switch lets you control two USB-enabled, DVI capable computers from a single monitor and peripheral set (keyboard, mouse and speakers), and two additional USB peripherals connected through the built-in USB hub ports.
- Featuring convenient hot-key and front panel push-button switching, and high-resolution support (up to 1920x1200), the DVI KVM Switch is perfect for controlling high-performance systems. Ideal for multimedia applications, this KVM switch supports audio and microphone switching either independently, or simultaneously when switching between computers for KVM control.
- The DVI USB KVM also features an integrated USB 2.0 hub, which lets you share USB peripherals point as if they were connected directly to the slave computers.
- Backed by 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Built-in USB 2.0 hubHot-key and front-panel push buttons for easy computer selection USB keyboard and mouse console connections